Kurt saw this competition, www.meadfreeordie.com. Winning club gets 55 gallons of honey, that’s about $1000 of honey!
With the depth of AABG, this could be interesting. 🙂 Road trip to NH to pick up the barrel?
Update: Despite sending 21 entries, we did not win. The locals did. Ah, well.
Anyone who wants to enter their mead should
- bring two bottles of each mead.
- Register them entries on-line prior to the meeting,
- Either pay for these entries online or provide a check,
- Provide print of the necessary documentation,
- rubber band your labels to your bottles and submit them at the club meeting.
The club will pick up shipping only.
All the rules are at their website, but all entries must be enrolled online and payments made via PayPal or check.