- Join the club Email List (see below);
- Come to club meetings;
- Participate in club events such as the Big Brew, Beer-B-Que, and more;
- Save money through club bulk buys of grains, honey, hops, and other good stuff;
- Participate in club projects such as the Bourbon Barrel Barley Wine project;
- Rent the club Pico system;
- Improve your brewing by sharing beers, experience and advice with a great community of homebrewers.
One of the prime benefits of membership is our email list. Club announcements are posted to this list, but it’s also a place to ask questions, get advice, and discuss brewing techniques and beers. Members get full email list privileges. Non-members who intend to join the club soon may get “read-only” access to the list but may not post to the list.
To join the email list, go here: http://hbd.org/mailman/listinfo/aabg.
Under the heading “subscribing to AABG”, enter the information requested. Please enter your real name, even though it says “optional”. Your subscription will not be approved if you do not enter your real name.
Club dues are $15 a year (or $40 for 3 years) for individual members, $20 a year (or $50 for 3) for couples who both participate.
Dues are prorated throughout the year for new members.
For members who move out of state, but who would like the ability to post, dues are $20 for three years OOS (out of state), $50 for lifetime.
Members can pay their dues to Chris Frey in three ways:
- Mail a check made out to AABG to:
275 South Ann Arbor Street
Saline, Mi. 48176
- Send Pay Pal payment to krisb275 at comcast dot net (make the obvious substitutions to turn that into an email address for PayPal.) Select “Personal” (instead of “Purchase”) and “Payment owed”, as shown, to avoid us getting dinged with a $0.75 fee by PayPal. Please add a note indicating “This is $20 for payment of AABG dues in 2008 for Jack & Jill Brewer”, as I do not recognize Iamanawesomebrewer@sbcglobal.com.
- Make payment to Chris Frey at an AABG meeting or function — checks greatly appreciated, cash begrudgingly accepted.